Still looking for some quick and easy DIY Halloween decorations? Here are a few ideas we found from a bunch of creative folks. You should be able to whip these up in no time for a little extra festivity for your little ones.
1. Find out how to make these darling ruffled spiders from yarn and styrofoam balls at Clean and Scentsable.
2. Have you ever tried making a diy chalkboard Pumpkin?
3. Create tin can“Trick or Treat ” luminariesby Jolly Mom.
4. Mummy−wrapped Hershey bars decorating the treat bowl are sure to be little monster pleasers.
5. Make a giant fringed spider from lanterns at the Sweetest Occasion.
6. Make a DIY pumpkin garland with Dollar Store supplies with 36th ΑVENUE.
7. Serve up a spooky supper on DIY Halloween Platestutorial by Design Dazzle.
Paula is a party−loving mom of two terrific kids living on the sunny beaches of Melbourne, Florida. She is the woman behind the frog at Frog Prince Paperie, a printable party shop and blog dedicated to making parties magical!
What a cute and easy ideas! Thanks! You know I go house and do all my projects in the evening and everything here was so simple and easy that it only took me two evenings to get everything done. Βut even simple projects make a great space and give festive look!
Thanks for the links! I just can’t get enough of these Halloween decorating ideas.
I would love to do the mummy Hershey’s chocolate bar for my Halloween treats table. Thanks for sharing the idea.
Cool! There are millions more of these ideas in Pinterest, ladies.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of followup comments via e−mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.